Monday, April 13, 2009

Missed a Month?!

How'd I do that?? Not post for a month?

Well, probably because I've been rather preoccupied by other things in real life, and as such, haven't had much to say.

So, since I'm sure so many of you have been chomping at the bit for more of my Random Musings, I'll toss you a bone....


~ Is it just me, or does LOST just get better and better??

~ Why is it the people who really have no good reason to be full of themselves usually are the ones who ARE full of themselves?

~ Trampy girls...why do they always seem to get whatever they want?

~ New show Castle...I want to like it...but I don't.

~ Just Born brand jelly beans are yummy and addictive!!

~ I actually enjoyed last night's episode of Dirty Jobs...sled dogging in Alaska done especially for Discovery Channel's Alaska Week. TV's Mike Rowe wasn't nearly as annoying as he's been lately!

~ Rick Reichmuth...he makes me smile. Rick Reichmuth in a fancy black sports car makes me smile even more :D

~ the hurrieder I go, the behinder I get

~ Does anyone know ANYONE who enjoys going to the grocery store?

~ I really miss Seinfeld.

~ I'm still trying to figure out exactly what it was that made me find Shepard Smith attractive.

~ Deadliest Catch returns tomorrow! Can you say EXCITING?!!!

~ My new iPod Touch is awesome!

~ Captain Jonathan Hillstrand...'nuff said

No comments: