Wednesday, February 6, 2008

How Super IS Tuesday?

Meh...not so much...

My tv box has been overrun with newsies and politicos and I am NOT amused!

Mike Rowe of DirtyJobs with MikeRowe was to be on Jimmy Kimmel Live tonight. So I turned on ABC here in NYC at midnight to watch...aaaannndddd.... TALKING HEADS!!

WHAT?!

WHERE IS KIMMEL????

WHERE IS THE MIGHTY ROWE?!!

I WANT MY MIKE ROWE AND I WANT HIM NOW!!!

*sigh*

Hasn't all of this politicizing gone on long enough now? It seems like I've had candidates talking at me for YEARS now...and now it's starting to disrupt my tv viewing habits and I have had just about enough!

First they interrupt a talk show with MIKE ROWE on it...have they no brains in their heads? Wait...don't answer that....they are politicians, so it's fairly self evident that no, they DON'T!

What's next??? Pre~empting LOST?!

I am so not amused right now!

Sure, I have me some live late night Shepard Smith, but honestly...what am really in the mood for tonight is some squeeky clean and sultry looking Mike Rowe...particularly when you consider the ugly tie Shepard is wearing right now (sorry Shepard, but I have offered to style you on numerous occasions, my love)

*sigh again*

I understand Mike was his usual charming self, respendant in a gray v neck sweater with a white tshirt under, blue jeans, black boots and tossled hair.

Charlie Gibson is a poor substitute for Mike Rowe...

1 comment:

newsjunkie said...

Hey! I tagged you on my blog:
http://fakemonkeys.info/imarunnernow/

:)