Friday, February 22, 2008

I Guess I'm "It"

Ok, Sandy 'tagged' me which means the following:

The rules:
*Link to the person who tagged you.
*Post the rules on your blog.
*Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
*Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

So, here's the link to Sandy: http://fakemonkeys.info/imarunnernow/?p=111#more-111

I've posted the rules.

Here are my 7 random facts:

1: Once when I was around 4, I came face to face with an old midget in Korvettes. I am told I stood there, screaming in his face until my mother grabbed me and ran.

2: I still have a schoolgirl crush on Donny Osmond. Oh come on! He's adorable and you know it!!

3: I am allergic to red wine. If I drink it, I get red splotches all over my body. It's like one of those old light show's you'd see at the Bush Gardens back in the late 70s~except without the heavy metal soundtrack.

4: I fell off a horse in 8th grade. No, I didn't get back on.

5: I don't like the back of my neck touched. It makes me cringe. Uless, of course, it's a romantic situation...then all bets are off ;)

6: When we were in high school, a friend and I used to squeeze under a chain link fence to get to the back door of the ice rink where the NY Rangers practiced. Sadly, thru the window, the only nekkid one we saw was Eddie Johnston.

7: In high school, I wanted to follow my dream and major in voice to persue a career on Broadway. I was going to be the next Patti Lupone. Sadly, one cattle call audition at the local theme park shattered that dream. Not that I can't take rejection. Just that it made me realize that no matter how talented you are, there is always someone with more talent. And it wasn't always your talent that got you the part...it was whether or not you fit the look. I decided that I needed to eat, and became an accountant instead.

Ok, here's an embarrassing admission: no one I know has a blog!! I'd tag Sandy again, but she did it already! If any of my friends who read here have blogs, please...leave me a link so I can tag you! Do MySpace pages count as blogs? If they do, I can tag Katy and Misty..maybe Ronda? I dunno...let me know, people!!

1 comment:

newsjunkie said...

Yeah, MySpace blogs count. I tagged a few people on MySpace and also on LiveJournal.