Friday, March 7, 2008

How Embarrassing...

I'm so embarrassed. I've been out of the loop for some time now, but I hadn't realized how disconnected I'd become until I pulled out my iPod tonight and found out that it had been so long since I'd used it my battery was dead! So I sit here, charging...and charging...and hoping with my fingers crossed that it's not too late. I'd hate to have to drop more cash at that damn Apple store to get another...and now they are so small I doubt I'd be able to even SEE the screen. Gah.

I've been ill, and I've lost touch with everything and every one for a while, but since I have nothing to say, I guess I'll just post a few...say it with me...RANDOM MUSINGS...

~ being ill sucks, but the Louis Vuitton store tends to make it all better, even if only temporarilly.

~ I have some pretty excellent friends

~ Teddy's elbows are sharp and hard and leave a mark

~ I like Tilapia

~ Mike Rowe in a short red robe...so yummy I could eat him with a spoon...

~ A winter in stiletto heeled boots has wreaked havoc on my poor beleagured feet. They are saying OUCH!! right now and begging for flats tomorrow. I think I'll oblige them.

~ the date on my watch is wrong

~ As much as I love Shepard Smith, I have to say the man has very poor taste in ties

~ I'm addicted to How It's Made on Discovery

~ LOST is even better this season than it was season 1

~ Some sitcoms do NOT age well

~ Seinfeld is always good :)

~ Insurance companies don't make you feel very insured

~ Gotta go...MIKE ROWE just came onto my tv box...yummmm ;)

No comments: