Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Some Bloggy Goodness..

Had a dramatic day on the old world wide web, so it's time for a little levity...

1. What is your occupation? Accountant
2. What color are your socks right now? Socks? What socks?
3. What are you listening to right now? Food Network...its a seafood cookoff challenge
4. What was the last thing you ate? Sucking on some JujyFruits
5. Can you drive a stick shift? If God had wanted me to drive a stick, He wouldn't have invented automatic
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Burnt Umber
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Ted? I think? Or Sue?
8. How old are you today? Ha...thought you'd catch me, didn't you??
9. Favorite drink? regular is water, alcoholic is White Russian or Margarita
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? Hockey or Baseball
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Why...no....not at all...this is my beautiful natural color...
12. Favorite reality TV show? DIRTY JOBS!
13. What was the last movie you watched? I think it was Steel Magnolias
14. Favorite day of the year? Thanksgiving
15. What do you do to vent anger? Rant and cry
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? I had this stuffed giraffe that I adored so much, I snapped his neck!
17. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Fall
18. Hugs or kisses? Depends on who's hugging and who's kissing ;)
19. Cherries or blueberries? Meh...neither
20. Do you want your friends to email you back? Why the heck not
21. Favorite dessert? CHEESECAKE!!
22. Who is least likely to respond? I KNOW I scammed this from an email, so this is N/A I guess LOL
23. Living arrangement? Upstairs in my own little world
24. When was the last time you cried? Had a good old fashioned bawl on Saturday night.
25. What is on the floor of your closet? Probably Jimmy Hoffa it's been so long since I've seen the floor ;)
26. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Sherri Ann is my oldest friend...I don't mean in age...just in length LOL
27. What did you do last night? Uhh...manicure then out to dinner
# 28 is missing....
29. What inspires you? Random things, not one specific thing
30. What are you afraid of? Growing old alone
31. Plain, cheese, or spicy burgers? I can has cheezburger? ;)
32. Favorite breed of dog? I like big dogs...mutts preferably.
33. How many years at your current job? 8 years...feels more like 80 though
34. Favorite day of the week? Friday
35. How many states have you lived in? Just 1...when you live in NY, theres no point in going anywhere else, right ? ;)
36. Celebrity crush? Right now its a draw between Shepard Smith and m luscious Mike Rowe
37. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? I don't think it's allowed by law
38. Who is your favorite NFL team? I DON'T HAVE ONE. UNLIKE SOMEONE WHO'S A BAND WAGON JUMPER ON~ER (*cough*shepard*cough*) ;)
39. Do you have a house phone that is not cordless? yes...the kitchen is hard wired to the wall
40. 10 inches of snow or 100 degree weather? SNOW PLEASE!

No comments: