Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What I've Learned So Far This Year...

Here we are, only fifteen days into the brand new year, and already I have learned some most important lessons:

~ It doesn't pay to be good or nice.

~ No matter how foul a mood I'm in, I will ALWAYS sing along, outloud to the "Laaaa la la la laaaaa, la la la laaaa" part of Simple Mind's "Don't You Forget About Me".

~ It doesn't matter how hard you work or how good you are at what you do, it's all about how much they like you.

~ Chocolate always makes it better.

~ Those people who say they are your friends? Yeah, them. Don't believe them. They aren't.

~ A look at Mike Rowe's beautiful chest can put a smile on my face.

~ I'm much more dangerous when backed into a corner.

~ Just when you think someone can't POSSIBLY get any stupider, they prove you wrong.

~ Has there ever been a more beautiful sentiment expressed in song than "In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel?

~ Regardless of how much I say I don't, I'll always have a soft spot for Shepard Smith and his impish grin.

~ That which does not kill us truly makes us stronger.

~ I make DAMN good chili.

~ People are effing CRAZY!


Just think...I've learned all of this in just fifteen short days!

Imagine what the rest of the year has in store for me!!

Where's that picture of Mike's chest when I need it??

No comments: